Friday, February 6, 2009

1st post in February

Erm... Actually dun know write what, but yen n janize always ask me to update my post, so i now is crapping my brain to write something. On this CNY holiday not very bad also, almost everyday also go out 拜年.


1st day of CNY



Go danny house at the night, but fell very uncomfortable cos very sick jor



2nd dayof CNY



Fell better on the second day, but still rest at home , din follow my mum side relative house拜年.


3rd day of CNY
Visit my aunt at kaula selangor, before that go need wakeup very early cos wana go Kepong eat dim sum, my sis say the 大包very nice, but when we reach there, it only 9pm, but all the 大包 finish. After breakfirst, take another 1 hour to reach my aunt huose, cos her house near the beach place.







After take this picture , i being scold by my nephew, he say the water so dirty still wan to take picture. Haiz, so malu. Then go visit the temple. But see the person in charge (not a monk) smoking n drinking alkohol inside the temple. After that go back my aunt house say goodbye n go home.4th day of CNY

Morning got class, but lazy to go ,so rest at home again, but at night go play badminton at The Challenger Sport Center,Taman Connaught with kar thye, alex, ivan. 12am midnight, go fetch Tam n go Station1 Yam cha.

5th day of CNY

The most crazy n stupid day, our 大家姐, sui lin say go Ts, but duno do wat, if anyone wan to know futher, follow this link http://tenshi-lin.blogspot.com/2009/01/d.html.

6th day of CNY

Primary school gathering at Mid Valley,5.30pm. After that change to Leisure mall, wong kok. But around 3.30pm wai khien only call n say come my house, then Mun Chun, Chin Chea, Danny, Galvin, n Wai khien come win my money, loss RM30 to them. Become their 财神爷. Then go Wong Kok meet my primary friend, n call our class teacher, but she really forget about us. After that go 亿杰 house. He become 财神that time, loss RM50, But still i did not win money from him. Then fetch my friend go home at pudu.

7th day of CNY

Stay at home act like 乖仔. Cos everyday go out. Need to pura to let for my mum see.

8th day of CNY

Go fetch Janize n Yen to Loomun house. But let loomun wait 1st before we go, we go visit Danny, win money again, but only RM9 then go loomun house,since his mother at house so we cannot gamble. after that come my house, win another RM 6. Total RM17. Then go 面对面 eat lunch, but Yen feeling unwell, so send her go home but she wan 反本, so she still wan go janize house gamble. But still she loss RM10+ at the end, but me win RM50+ all from janize, Yen RM10+ is loss to loomun.

9th,10th,11th,12th day of CNY

Thurday,no class that day but still going to college cos no mood to study at home n my test on thurday. Wednesday, class like usual. Thurday, got presentation n test, but my presentation suck.Haiz... Firday, which mean today, no class also, stay at home only, but use 2 hour to write this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment