Tuesday, January 27, 2009

牛年不利

Today cannot go out because my relative come my house. Nothing so special about them because i not very familiar with them. Not even know their name. But feel a bit upset when they come. Because they call me 乐叔.( According the generation in family, i am their uncle, so nothing i can do about that). After 2 hour, they all leave.
Cannot wait for dinner time, because my sis say she will cook 盘菜. It look so nice.

After dinner go to danny house, my nightmare started. Lucky is yap fetch me go danny house. Because i almost faint when go home. At danny house starting win more then rm 60.However, that rm60 not easy to win, need to sizzing cos really feel unwell that time. But after 赌后(danny mother)出场, loss many to her. At the end only win rm3. haiz.

Btw, a late happy birthday to janize. Cos yesterday night sick until blur jor, so cannot be the last person to wish. Sorry. Wish u beauty alwayz. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment