Sunday, January 11, 2009

Feel like so old



Sunday go work again. Haiz, so cham, i also know i need to work on Saturday night. Always like this. Hate the supervisor jor, 2 week also like that. But now go work also not fun jor. All new promoter. I think i am the oldest among them( in experience,not in age). All not dare to snake de. That is normal lah because they very scare supervisor and auditor come de.Still new mah. So the whole day also no ppl pui me snake, have to snake myself. haiz...So lonely (Suddenly think of Mr.lonely sing by Akon) Lucky i only work 1 day. So miss my snake geng. Especially my "Bro", Howard. Every people also say we are brother. Therefore, i always say we are brother but he always not admit it. Sometime got customer ask why 1 people can work two product de ( he promote tropikana twister and i promote nescafe classic). Haha so funny when the customer ask me.

Do we look alike?


But after go home more cham. After test too much nescafe cannot sleep. Therefore wuliao de write this blog. Monday still got morning class leh. That leng lui lecturer again, haiz

No comments:

Post a Comment