Saturday, January 17, 2009

Busy day.

Friday really a busy day. 9.30am ady wakeup. ( consider today wake up very early seem i dun hv class today). But it very sleepy. Then 11.30am need fetch my mum go shopping for cny thing. At 1.30pm, send my mum go home then rush to time square to meet my friend. However, they come late. we say reach ts at 2pm but they reach at 3pm. WTH... althought i also go late, (i reach 2.30pm) but still they can come late then me. after that, we jalan sini, jalan sana, buy the thing i wana buy then we go home. Actually all of use got something to buy but only me got buy thing. Haiz...After reach home and take bath. When ready to eat my dinner, my phone ring, my friend say go ampang pasar malam. But only 1 person know where is it. After ask ,only know that pasar malam is taman muda de. so din take my dinner and join my friend eat at pasar malam. The pasar malam is crowed and long, therefore, after walk that pasar malam is super tired. beh tahan. After that go home liao. 11.45pm only reach home. Very tired but still need the write this post. If not i will no write this post after i go to sleep.
Yes, finally finish it jor. can sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment