Thursday, February 19, 2009

Raining Night

Ahh..... really hate raining, noisy somemore make my connection slow like turtle. n the MSN keep on dc. Haha, but the good new is my bro ady go to KK. tml will climb the Gunung Kinabalu. but if raining there. Hehe~ then he cannot climb it loh.

About today, nothing special about today, but do a unexpected thing. Jogging at 6am.haha. Actually is after fetch my bro to Jusco cos his friend wait him there at 5.45am, then boring only jogging lah. After that, stay at home all day study. Next week exam ady. So need make an extra effort. Cos the true is tis sem i din pay attention when the lecturer is teaching. So now need start study. But for sure, most of my classmate still haven't start study it.

Oh ya, the rain had stop, my study mood is back. So will stop writing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment