Friday, February 20, 2009

Bad day

Today go back my scondary school, cheras take my spm certificate, those who going is yap, gian boon, tam, sin mei, sui lin, haswani, wo siong, and me. Me give many teacher praise me leng zai jor, haha~. so happy, cos all they say i dun have the student look anymore. But my darling, Pn Norliza Borhan taking maternity leave, haiz, so cannot see her loh. So sad. Then we walk around the school to specially meet friend and teacher. 1st we meet Cik Tan, our most lovely teacher in SMKC and love by most of the chinese student.We have spent most of the time chating with her. Then we go to library to kacau my junior, hehe!!! Cos last time i also a library that can say very irresponsible library.

After that around 1.30pm, most of us hungry ady, so we go Fun OK have our lunch. But wo siong is going home 1st. After lunch, gain boon and tam go home 1st. Bur amazing is sui lin never get full when the other are unable to eat anymore. No wonder all the people call her pig.

This is the prove of her is a pig after having two bowl of mee and a plate of rice

She even drink all the soup

After having out lunch, gian boon and Tam go home 1st.The other go to leisure mall. But on the my car break down jus around the highway outside UCSI , so call my father to ask the repairman come fix it cos yesterday i ady send it to repair about the same problem, however, yesterday din change any part of the car. Waiting ady cause me 1 hour but the repairman only use 15 min to fix it. Just change something then car can started jor. Then join them to buy birthday present for someone that celabrate tomorrow then all of us go home.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment