Saturday, February 28, 2009

End of the Semester

Friday again, another new post of me, This week is the exam week so i very "hardworking" to study, so no time to update my blog.

Huray~ this sem finally finish.Yesterday ady finish my last final exam which is Quantitative Method. Next sem will be start at 16 of March. It mean i got 2 weeks of holidays. Anyone tat free or miss me can ask me out geh. Hehe~. I sure will join u except i ady booked. No planing to work anymore cos the job start to feel very boring. Maybe will go back work after a few month geh. But erm..., still in consideration.

Yesterday after the exam, again, i go to sing k at the garden with my friend.Nothing special about that cos i din take any picture when we singing. Then when we go home, the traffic jam like hell, because it is around 6.30pm ady. Furthermore need send Wai Kean go home 1st at jalan kuchai lama, it feel like going to Apiit 1st then go home. Cos where he is stay really 不顺路. If we directly go home from Mid Valley go home only take 1 hour if the traffic is jam. But when we need to send him go home, it take half hour to his house, then another 1 hour jam only can reach home. Lucky today driver is not me, is Exmund. Hehe, he feel very "dulan" after reach Wai Kean home. Then Chee Hoe become the driver. Walao, really scare of his driving skill ady. Tat car is a using auto, when stop at the traffic light sure change to N gear, then when go is using D gear, tat is normal for any driver. But yet, our big boss is different, after stop infront of traffic light he change to N gear, but when the traffic light turn green, he change to R gear, (which mean reverse for those who duno driving) and the car move backward So, still got anyone dare to borrow him to drive ur car? At the end, 8pm reach home SAFELY. Luckily. Huh~ wat a release.


At the end, thank for Kok Hoe for correcting my spelling, he always be the 1st reader of my blog and tell me wat wrong with it. here is a picture of him (although no handsome lah)

The serious face of him when doing presentation

No comments:

Post a Comment