Tuesday, April 14, 2009

...

Have been a while din't update my blog, cos nothing special have happen around me. Besides that, i am lazy. Lazy to think what should i write. The only reason i write this post bacause my GF ask me to do say.He say me is time the update my blog again cos he wan to read something.
Yesterday go to puchong celabrate my sister b'day. Alamak! steamboat again. This time go to 炭世界. The food is normal only, but funny thing about the shop is the staff. They are soooo serious. Example

my sis say:我们可以坐这张桌吗?
The staff say:可以,你们绝对可以坐这张桌子.

Ok, that is fine, after a while, when v request to add more char(the shop is use char to replace gas), then the staff say again."可以,我们绝对可以帮你们加炭". =.=""". Why they need to become so serious, why they need to add 绝对可以 in their sentences.


Cannot think out anything anymore , time to do my assignment

P/s: GF= Good Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment